Tuesday, November 16, 2010

J.Crew Email: Jenna's luxe holiday picks

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta, Cass, Just Visiting, & Irina, who let us know about J.Crew's most recent email, which showcases all of Jenna Lyons' picks for the latest catalog. Click here to view all the items selected.

The theme for these picks are:
My Luxe Gift Picks. I admit, I'm playing favorites with a few items in our yearly roundup of gifts. So since you're one of our best customers, I wanted to share a few of these extra special pieces with you. Click here to see the items at the very, very top of my must-give list.
What made her list: the Tweezerman® Luxe Edition Swarovski® Crystal Slant® Tweezer (item 40193; $100.00). I will say, the Tweezerman Tweezars are very good. (I personally own two and love them! The company will even sharpen the tips for free for life. All you have to do is pay for shipping.) But I do not need one with Swarovski crystals on them. ;)

What are your thoughts on the items selected? Which items would have made your top picks of luxe gifts that you are loving?

5 comments:

  1. Anyone wanting the $100 bedazzled tweezers: please consider buying a regular tweezerman for $20 and donating the remaining $80 to charity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I trust jenna's picks when I can't trust jenna to design clothing id want to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing the mongolian lamb stole hasn't been a big seller...

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)