Monday, November 22, 2010

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the FALL sale, or to see some new HOLIDAY arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. The Palo Alto, CA store had a full sale section, but I could only find one thing I wanted. Tons of ratty tees and tanks, as well as some better items (but only in the large sizes, of course). A lot of the items looked very shopworn... I saw a Darla ruffle cami in my size that I would have bought had it not been for the edges on the ruffle being completely frayed. I also noticed a tweed pencil skirt that was snagged and pill-y all over.

    Overall a pretty meh experience, but I did score a beautiful black silk cami with tuxedo pleating and a tie at the neck -- anyone recall the name? -- for just over $20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I did not go. I did do a ship/send from the Talbots store about 30 miles from me that had the items I wanted in stock. I am going to my local Talbots tonight. No JCrew at that mall but there is AT Loft and LE Canvas/Sear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to do a return. Nothing grabbed me at all plus I went yesterday and the 30% off was over. Except for the one scarf I'd been waiting on a sale on. I got it w/their "hidden" 25% off that some other lovely JCA mentioned a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My *amazing* PS found a black wooly turtleneck for me, but that was it at JCrew for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a return and ended up getting the boot cut cords in gray for $49.50 on sale. (No additional 30% off though.) I'd been waiting to get them at some sort of a discount and figured it was better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)