Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrity Edition of J.Crew Spotted {Madonna}

"Thanks!" to JulieStyles (in this post) who let us know about a recent sighting of J.Crew on the Queen of Pop, Madonna!

From the Daily Mail (click here for more photos and rest of story):
During their walk around the Upper East Side, they popped into a branch of J Crew, where the singer bought a hat and decided to wear it straight away.
How exciting for J.Crew to have Madonna carrying around their shopping bag while sporting one of their straw trilby hats!

6 comments:

  1. I made the Scooby Doo sound when I read the post title.

    Also, Miss Sweater Shoulders is throwing some serious shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I would never date someone decades younger, it makes her look waaaay old. I'm not dissing on the age difference I'm only saying what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think they'd pay her PR person a large "courtesy gratuity" to have her carry the competition's bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but my first thought was, "that's all she bought?!" *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute hat. I keep seeing so many cute summer hats that it makes me think I should buy one, even though I look silly in hats.

    @ Raina Cox: He must be wearing the same kind of giant puffy moon shoes that Justin Beiber wears. I know this because that's the same face *I* make when I see people wearing those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yawn. I guess I really don't care what Madonna wears?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)