"Thanks!" to many of you, including Ema, Lesley, Victoria, Tweedybird, as well as No Display Name, Casual-Crew, Silver_Lining, & **Tracey** (in this post), who let us know that J.Crew updated its website (click here). There are new arrivals for men (click here) & women (click here). Although the J.Crew Collection (click here) doesn't seem to be updated yet.
In addition to having new arrivals for men and women, J.Crew also provided the latest catalog online (click here to view).
I can't wait to browse through the catalog to see their version of "East of Eden". From the looks of it, including all the sneak peeks recently, I can't wait for Fall (... well the Fall Collection that is)! ;)
There are lots of lovely items up for sale, including the:
- Jeweled Feather Headband (Item 19317; $39.50)- already I am in love with it!
- Silk Frances Cami (Item 17428; $88.00)- loving the new take on the Victoria Ruffle Cami (Item 99742; Regular: $88.00, now $29.99); and the colors like Deep Rose are just lovely!
- Wool Ruffle-Front Coat (Item 17501; $268.00)- I already have too many Fall/Winter coats, but this makes me wonder if there's room for one more! ;)
- Solid Anklets Three-Pack (Item 19179; $24.50)- definitely a "pop of color", but does it really work for "any ensemble"?
- Sally Pearlized patent Ballet Flats (Item 17154; $125.00)- why not just call them the second generation Salina Iridescent Patent-Leather Ballet Flats (Item 95899; was $138.00 select colors $49.99)? ;)
- Essie® Nail Polish for J.Crew (Item 22678; $8.00)- another interesting collabration with J.Crew
P.S. A big "thanks!" to Brenda Kao (in this post) who let us know that J.Crew is offering free shipping on orders of $150+ with promo code DRF-940. This offer expires 8/1/09.