In addition to having new arrivals for men and women, J.Crew also provided the latest catalog online (click here to view).
I can't wait to browse through the catalog to see their version of "East of Eden". From the looks of it, including all the sneak peeks recently, I can't wait for Fall (... well the Fall Collection that is)! ;)
There are lots of lovely items up for sale, including the:
- Jeweled Feather Headband (Item 19317; $39.50)- already I am in love with it!
- Silk Frances Cami (Item 17428; $88.00)- loving the new take on the Victoria Ruffle Cami (Item 99742; Regular: $88.00, now $29.99); and the colors like Deep Rose are just lovely!
- Wool Ruffle-Front Coat (Item 17501; $268.00)- I already have too many Fall/Winter coats, but this makes me wonder if there's room for one more! ;)
- Solid Anklets Three-Pack (Item 19179; $24.50)- definitely a "pop of color", but does it really work for "any ensemble"?
- Sally Pearlized patent Ballet Flats (Item 17154; $125.00)- why not just call them the second generation Salina Iridescent Patent-Leather Ballet Flats (Item 95899; was $138.00 select colors $49.99)? ;)
- Essie® Nail Polish for J.Crew (Item 22678; $8.00)- another interesting collabration with J.Crew
P.S. A big "thanks!" to Brenda Kao (in this post) who let us know that J.Crew is offering free shipping on orders of $150+ with promo code DRF-940. This offer expires 8/1/09.