Friday, March 11, 2022

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

 

    This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

12 comments:

  1. OT
    Joann Fabric has lots of Liberty fabric in stock online. It’s $34.99 a yard, comparable to Liberty.com. My local Joann store also has some of the fabric in stock; my Mom told me about it yesterday. Wish I knew how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you could just use pinking shears to create bandanas without sewing?

      Delete
    2. I can sew and will definitely look at those!

      Delete
    3. oooo, thanks for sharing shopalot! I will check them out. I used some Liberty fabric (bought on Etsy) last summer to make masks and pillowcases and easy things like that. Have been wanting to do a super simple A line skirt though.

      Delete
  2. I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work
    Killing Eve Kim Bodnia Denim Coat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone get any good deals with the new 60% off promo? I decided to try the quilted puffer lady jacket (copycat Barbour look), the quilted vest with primaloft, couple of sale tees. Decent prices with the extra 20% CARDLOVE. I decided to try a new current season tee BF366, 90s slub cotton tee shirt. But after I checked out, noticed they didn't apply the extra 20% to that one item. It's only like $4 difference,but still annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Acetate stone open cuff, Item BG753, in all colors, plus the semiprecious stone wheel pendant necklace, item BG731. Total $29. I’ve tried the quilted puffer lady jacket before and I found it true to size. Once they released the quilted lady jacket, BF454, I decided I like that one better. I haven’t tried the latter though, and it’s a half inch shorter so we’ll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we offer a size chart for the Aidan Gallagher The Umbrella Academy Costume. Please refer to the size chart for more information!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I love your content and the lessons you share with your readers. Every time I read a post, chrissy hoodie m I feel like I am able to take advantage of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect. Keep trying for the best.49ers bomber jacket gold



    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)