Thursday, August 14, 2014

J.Crew Final Sale {nice update}

"Thanks!" to  many of you, including TeriLynn13 (in this post), who let us know that J.Crew has a really nice update to their Sale section online (click here) this morning. Lots of merchandise for everyone (2050+ for Women and 760+ for Men). Surprising that there is no additional percent off considering the abundance of merchandise. Maybe we can expect to see one soon?

It is worth noting that a lot of new items made it to sale. Also, some items are Final Sale and some are not (even those ending in $0.99). Just double check the item or checkout page to see if the item you are interested is included in Final Sale.

Lastly, several brick & mortar (B&M) stores are running an additional 25 to 30% off their Sale. (Not sure if it is "Final" in stores...) I was told that stores sent back their old sale merchandise and that the sale items in stores are more current (so that is why there is no additional 50% off). Many stores will price match the online sale price (before additional discount). It might be worth a stop to look around.

Did you check out the Sale section today? Were you able to snag any amazing deals? If so, please share! :)

8 comments:

  1. I would think that with the current promotion ending tonight, an additional percentage off will begin tomorrow... So I won't even look since I have all the summer stuff I wanted and it would just annoy me to buy even a coveted item today on FS, and have it be less tomorrow. That said, with school coming quickly, on Tuesday, I did finally get the sperrys with the ribbon ties for my daughter's uniform; I was waiting forever and gave in, deciding they were never going on sale (in spite of having a full range of sizes since they came out in spring!). Of course, they went on sale the next day! Easily got the PA, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called my local store in columbia, maryland, yesterday and was told they were doing 30 percent off sale items in store. so I wonder if individual stores are also varied between whether they're offering 25 percent off sale or 30 percent off sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I wonder if the Towson store is doing the same.

      Delete
    2. I also just spoke with my VPS, who is at the chevy chase, maryland, store, and she said they're also doing 30 percent.

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for an extra percent off sale, so I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings.

    OT The Altuzarra for Target lookbook is out! I blogged about my favorite looks here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone have the new style guide? I'm dying to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New promotion is up on the site: Extra 30% Off with code SHOPSALE at checkout until 8.19.14. The offer is good in-stores, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)