Monday, June 13, 2022

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

  This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is the first site I check every morning so it is so sad that no one is finding anything from Jcrew to let us readers know we shouldn’t miss. I haven’t found anything this spring/summer that I really loved. On the other hand, Ann Taylor is getting lots of my money. The quality and fit meets my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember when I last purchased anything from JC. It is sad, but I am happy that I have plenty things I love from them before they fell.

      Delete
    2. Dana, a lot of people are locked out of posting and we are having fun conversations on Fb In the unofficial JCA fb group. We are discussing JCrew and other sites we are finding things to love.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Suz, I’m in the your Facebook group but I often forget to check it - I really like the photos & reviews so I’ll add a bookmark so I won’t forget

      Delete
  2. Any thoughts on ASCENO silk sleep camisole tank and shorts …. So expensive even with sale and prob hard to care for but so pretty 😩😂

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)