Monday, September 30, 2013

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the FALL sale, or to see some new FALL arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Seattle stores also had the 30% off sale, while the Factory store had 40% off sale items going on.

    Some reviews on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the houndstooth baseball cap and color block wool baseball cap in the beige and gray color. They are sold out online but the store had several of each of the wool baseball caps. I actually have to say that I liked the jeweled one but don't think I can justify spending $125 on a baseball cap. I also scored a pair of Seville espadrilles in the chambray at a net of $23 after 30% off sale! Crazy. I tried the skinny utility chinos since they've been getting a lot of love in the blogosphere but they didn't work on me. I have found that Gap chinos fit me much better this year for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop-back on the grey Cafe capri in pindot foulard in many sizes this morning. I've had my eye on this one for a while but it keeps selling out online. Is the fabric subtle or too shiny IRL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABC, if you mean pinwheel foulard, the fabric is really pretty, a nice sheen w/o being shiny. I saw it in store a couple weeks ago but not in my size, and was able to pick it up last week online on a pop back. Sizing is TTS for cafe capris.

      Delete
  4. Just got an email from Factory saying that there is an extra 30% off everything today only from 11 AM- 2 PM ET. You also get free shipping. Code: BUZZ.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)