Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, even though it's not perfect, I've been loving the wishlist feature on both J. Crew's and Madewell's sites. It's a nice way to keep track of what goes on sale day to day, and really helps me to plan and prioritize my J. Crew purchases.

    [If you work in marketing at J. Crew don't read the following]

    I think it actually helps me to buy less because it helps remind me what I should save up for, and I do less browsing of the sale section and buying things I don't need or really even want, just because they're on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works the opposite way for me! I think it makes me shop more because now I can see in a glance when my favorites go on sale and I can snatch it up before it sells out in my size. I was never good at wading through all those product pages. Marketing will probably be very glad to hear my take on it. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree Cate, it's nice to finally have that feature!

    I received an order and love two of the items in the box, the Pyramid-stud Cece flats and the Crystal Floral Garland necklace. I just posted pics and my reviews here.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)