Tuesday, October 29, 2019

J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs!}

This is the weekly "J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs}" post, to help each other share our reviews.

So if you have recently purchased, or stopped by a J.Crew store to try on an item (or two) from J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Also, this request is not just limited to clothes. Please feel free to discuss bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, etc.

In particular, if you could mention a few of the noteworthy details like fit, size, fabric, and the like— that would be fantastic! Thanks in advance! :)

4 comments:

  1. I bought the new Chateau puffer in frosted lilac (AF012) and have already worn in several times. It's been rainy and chilly here in Boston for days now, the puffer has kept me warm and dry while outside walking. The frosted lilac color is a beautiful soft shade between purple and pink. I've had many compliments already. I don't find the puffiness or length to be overwhelming on my 5'5" frame. I took my usual XXS. Highly recommend, especially if you already own and love the Chateau parka or Chateau trench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like that in red but typically the bright cerise is too orangey. Have you seen it in person. Not sure if it’s a store item.

      Delete
    2. I bought the cerise color as well, in case the lilac didn’t work with my pale complexion. I love the bright cerise, always have. I have the Château parka in that colorway. It is bright, and does have a touch of orange, but I think each item they release in any colorway looks a little different. I’d give it a try.

      Delete
    3. Yes I remember the chateau parka in that bright red. It was almost neon. That cut didn’t work for me, I bought it! The puffer has the adjustable waist so Maybe it will work. I’ll take a look

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)