Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Madewell In-Store Promotion {50% off sale}

A big "thanks!" to Chrissy (in this post) who shared the following news:
Hello JCAs! I wasn't sure if anyone had posted this info yet, but I just wanted you to know that MADEWELL is having a 50% off ALL SALE in stores. I was just at my local store in Tysons today, and the SA told me this was pretty low-key and unadvertised... For those of you who can get to a store, enjoy! I definitely scored some awesome items that I've had my eye on...
That is an amazing in-store promotion!!! I wonder why they are not promoting it more?

Will you be stopping by your local Madewell? If so, please let us know if they are running a similar offer. :)

4 comments:

  1. I went to the King of Prussia, PA location two weeks ago and they were having this promotion, and this past weekend the same at Short Hills, NJ! There are definitely some great deals although sizes are limited. It looks like they are trying to clear everything out in time for Fall. Pretty much what's in the sale section of the website is in the sale section of stores (except with fewer dresses in stores).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that Tippy! Great news to hear other stores are carrying it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think The San Francisco store opens today. They probably don't have a sale section yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal! I would definitely go if I was near a Madewell B&M. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)