Tuesday, November 6, 2018

J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs!}

This is the weekly "J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs}" post, to help each other share our reviews.

So if you have recently purchased, or stopped by a J.Crew store to try on an item (or two) from J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Also, this request is not just limited to clothes. Please feel free to discuss bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, etc.

In particular, if you could mention a few of the noteworthy details like fit, size, fabric, and the like— that would be fantastic! Thanks in advance! :)

3 comments:

  1. Styling the cashmere crew neck and black watch tartan loafers on Partial to Pink today. Sizing runs TTS. I usually size up in my J.Crew flats.

    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted a pic of the collection silk twill roaming tiger shirtdress on IG @wearthislikethis.

    I love the pattern. Wish the belt was more structured. It's really poorly done, not straight, but IMO works as a long skinny scarf. The waist line on the dress is a little high on my long torso which makes belt placement a little awkward. Some people feel the dress is too short but I don't like to wear knee length or longer because I feel it's overwhelming and unflattering on me, so I'm ok with the length.
    Sizing: I chose what was available, which is actually a size smaller than my perfect shirt size and up from my dress size. My usual dress size would probably have been ok aside from the waistline placement.
    For me this is all about the pattern though and that's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Does anyone happen to know if the new design on the new sweater THE REEDS X J.CREW SIDE BUTTON SWING SWEATER IVORY PATTERN is black or navy?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)