Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Flatiron store and left empty handed. I wanted to try the striped 1988 rollneck but that was the only colorway the store didn't carry. I also wanted to check out the quilted field jacket, which my friend tried on, and found it was too short (I like my fall jackets to cover my derriere) in the back though the color was very nice. The bright gold hardware didn't seem to go with the green though; but I can see it would look nice with a navy coat. I also looked at the new Thomas Mason shirts and was disappointed the striped TM top was close to sheer and had a weird shine to it. My friend touched it and said it felt like "umbrella fabric," which I agreed with. Very disappointed because I love TM shirts and had always found the fabric to be sturdy.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)