Monday, January 13, 2020

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Some new arrivals are out this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn, thank you for posting! I’m looking forward to next weeks rollout, thank you for the descriptions in the other thread.

      Delete
  2. @jan, oh you’re welcome. Did you see the Kiki’s today? They’re pretty, unfortunately they are no longer made in Italy.(Morocco)I sized down a half size normally I’m a 10 and wear a 9.5. The previous blues were in a Bright Grotto and Cerulean blue quite similar, however the current color is different. The red looks like the old Belvedere Red which I have in Cece’s. Happy to see a more rounded toe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s sad to hear that they aren’t made in Italy. I gave away a pair of cece’s in the blue grotto because they were a bit tight but I regret it now, I should’ve tried to stretch them.

      Delete
  3. They messed with the Tippi?!?!?!? Oh HELL no! I bet you anything that Margot sweater is garbage quality. I’m so angry, it’s like the Cece flat all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t tell from the wording, “A new take on Tippi” if the Margot is replacing the Tippi, or just inspired by it? A nicely fitted Tippi is a work go-to for me (I was wearing my Gingham Tippi today!), I really hope they don’t mess with it.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)