According to Oprah's website (click here):
Dream JobsI will so be watching this show today. I also plan on Tivo-ing it so I can slow-motion all the amazing shots of new arrivals. ;)
From J.Crew's fashionista to a florist extroadinaire, check out these glamourous, high-flying, action-packed dream jobs!
Tune in on 04/21 to watch this show
Will you be watching the episode today? After it airs, please share your thoughts on the J.Crew segment. :)
Mini-Update: I just finished watching Jenna Lyons. Some notes:
- Jenna's closet (aka: former bedroom) looks amazing.
- Jenna's selected outfit (striped shirt & sequin pants) in the pre-taped segment was ...anyways. ;)
- She gets driven to work- amazingly awesome!
- Oprah found her shoes from J.Crew to be comfortable... c'mon Oprah. They are pretty, but not comfortable. ;)
- Oprah is wearing J.Crew- loves it!
- Loved seeing the items laid out on the floor (which represent pages in a future catalog).
- Ugh... Jenna mentions that "tomboy/ borrowed from the boys" tag line again. Over it. ;)
- Overall, Jenna came off as sweet. :)